Swim with Manatees Crystal River Florida
Celebrating 31 years of swimming with the manatees as a professional Eco-guide.
Crystal River Florida, swim with manatees is one of only 2 locations in the United States that is permitted and federally regulated to swim with these gentle giants the Florida Manatee.
Crystal River Florida is also home to the largest populations of manatees in the world.
What makes the difference in our swim with manatee tours? Quality versus Quantity
- Certified In-water guide, Background in Marine Science, Professional Educator, Snorkeling and Scuba Instructor, CPR Instructor, United States Coast Guard Captain
- To minimize the impact on Wild Manatees, we maintain a Very Small Group size. This is the key to our success on your manatee encounter.
- Our Eco-tour - Swim with Manatees is conducted in a natural setting in Crystal River Florida with free roaming wild manatees.
- We run our manatee tours with education in mind, with the total respect of the manatees. We want you to walk away with a lasting memory.
- We only offer one swim with manatee tour per day without any time restrictions.
For two reasons, First your on vacation, and sometimes it takes a while to find the manatees.
Second once we find the manatees and you start to rush, people tend to scare away the manatees. This is not the reason that you take a manatee tour.
Our Manatee Tour boat is located at Twin Rivers Marina